Sunday, March 21, 2021

Mothers Sketch

 


Mothers Sketch 

I loved a photo of our mother and grandmother standing with children tucked close to their skirts. The sketch came quickly one day in the studio, but I like it's suppleness.

I am currently studying Family History with the intention of bringing a visual story to an object or family photograph. I love the intimate connection we have with the moment we open an old family photo album.
I often send an old photo to my sisters, it is such a flood of love in a single moment on a busy day.

This mothers day I am having a virtual market on my website. I have been preparing some little gifts that might give a feeling of taking a stroll along the beach with your Mum.


Join me on or before the 24th April 
Mothers Day Virtual Market



No comments:

Post a Comment